Thank you for visiting the website (“site”) of K&S Tool, Die & Manufacturing, Inc., d/b/a K&S Manufacturing (“K&S”). By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by these Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”, all laws and regulations applying to your use of this website, and you also agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are protected by copyright and trade mark laws.
2. Use License
K&S grants you permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions, and may be terminated by K&S at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on this site are provided “as is”. K&S makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, K&S does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall K&S or its suppliers or affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials on this site, even if K&S or a K&S authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. K&S does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. K&S may make changes to the materials contained on its site at any time without notice. K&S does not make any commitment to update the materials.
K&S has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by K&S of the site. Use of any such linked site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for collecting the information.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely to fulfill those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will retain personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to customers upon request.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to protect the confidentiality of personal information obtained through this site.
K&S uses Google Analytics to determine how and how long visitors navigate the K&S site. We do not, however, collect or use your personal information.
10. Children’s Privacy Language
Because we care about the safety and privacy of children online, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying FTC regulation establish US federal law that protects the privacy of children using the internet. We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. Our site is not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under 13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under o13, please do so by contacting us.